Apparently I never did a goals post for 2016, but that’s okay; I don’t need to recap any of those (partially because I can’t find my list of the ones I think I made anyway).
In general, though, 2016 was a good year for my husband and I.
– This year meant travel. Southern California, Boston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Tucson, Atlanta, Minnesota, Phoenix, all around the South.
– I sewed two teeny tiny stuffed animals.
– B got hired by a major airline FINALLY, which means that, if I so choose, the end of my coffee career is in sight.
– I gained weight.
– I saw “Phantom” again, for the first time in almost 20 years.
– I saw my first movie in theaters since “The Dark Knight Rises” – “Moana.” (Which is awesome. You should go see it.)
– This year meant concerts. Shinedown (twice), Apocalyptica, Sonata Arctica, Disturbed.
All in all, that adds up to being a pretty darn good year (except the whole gaining weight thing).